Searching:0 results found
The Settings view enables you to configure various settings in the Axonize Portal that affect its behavior.
Use this window to configure the following Axonize settings:
- Main Settings – Configures various Application-related settings for the current Tenant in the window –
Note ‒ An asterisk (*) indicates a mandatory field.
- Application Name – The name of the Application.
- Company – The company to which the Application belongs.
- Time Format – The time format that displays in the Axonize Portal.
- Default Country Code – The default country code used when adding Users to the Application.
Maps are the system default, in case Default View Mode is set to Diagram but no diagram was loaded to the Application/Groups/ Things the Map will be displayed
Default View Mode – Indicates whether Things display by default in a map view or diagram view, as shown below:
- Tenant Brand Color – Specifies the Tenant brand color as a light or dark theme.
- Tenant Logo – Specifies the Tenant logo that displays at the top left of the window, as well as in report emails.
- Application Logo – Specifies the Application logo that displays at the top left of the window.
- Preferred Language – Specifies the language used in the Application.
- Delete Application – Removes an Application from the Axonize platform.
- Delete Sub-tenant – Removes a Sub-tenant from the Axonize platform.