Searching:0 results found
Axonize Manifests in detail
Axonize Manifests are customizable schemas that enable you to customize the properties, operations and/or events in the Axonize system. The following types of manifests must be defined:
- Product Manifests ‒ A Product Manifest defines the metadata (both real and virtual) that is assigned to each Device which belongs to the same Product. For example, all the properties of the same type of heat sensor model. *See ‘Defining a Product Manifest’ for more information.
- Device Events Manifests ‒ A Device Event Manifest defines the types of events that a Device sends to the Axonize Server.
- For each Real Device, this manifest must be placed on the Device in the Axonize Device SDK.
- For each Virtual Device, this manifest must be placed on the Axonize Server.
*See Defining a Device Event Manifest for more information.
- Virtual Device Manifests – Define the properties, operations and events of each Virtual Device. *See ‘Defining a Virtual Device Manifest’ for more information.
- Tenant Manifests – A Tenant Manifest defines all the settings for a Tenant and its Sub-tenants. Tenant Manifests are templates that simplify the creation of Tenants. All the Tenants assigned to a given Tenant Manifest inherit the settings, default values and so on defined in that Tenant Manifest. *See ‘Defining a Tenant Manifest’ for more information.
- Application Manifests – An Application Manifest defines all the settings and feature flags for an Application. Application Manifests are templates that simplify the creation of Applications. All the Applications assigned to a given Application Manifest inherit the settings, default values, and so on defined in that Application Manifest. *See Defining an Application Manifest for more information.